Phone Help for parts and service
Machinery Rebuilding & Retrofitting
Bokö Services Group, Inc. provides extensive machine rebuilding services for
our customers with *tired* Bokö machines and other types of milling machines. We have the
capability to do full blown mechanical rebuilds to CNC retrofits and everything in
between. We have rebuilt complete over 14 machines and sent them back with
new machine warranties.
Rebuilding/Retrofit Services For Bokö
- Bearings, seals, and all wear parts replaced
- Way surfaces scraped for final new
machine original accuracy
- Way surfaces re-machined if required
- Rebuilding down to the original casting
- Manual to CNC retrofits available
- New machine electric's
- Field installation of new electrics/CNC
- Project management for your
- Engineering support for special
- Often more cost effective than
purchasing new machinery.
Original Boko products have excellent
capital life - 20 years+ better to rebuild than buy new "throw away machines".
Shorter lead-times than new machinery.
Six (6) month warranty on all workmanship.
- General manual machine rebuilding
- Our pricing is very competitive for general machine rebuilding. We provide all of
the skills needed to bring your machine back to new machine standards including machining,
grinding, scraping, mechanical assembly, electrical integration, and paint. Our team
consists of skilled engineers, CNC technicians, machine electricians, mechanics and Class
"A" machinists with over 80 years of combined machine tool and manufacturing
- CNC machine retrofitting
- Bokö Services Group, Inc. is a leader in manual to CNC conversions, and we can
replace out of date CNC equipment with newer technologically advanced controls. Reliability
is the key in manufacturing and our team can help you to achieve your production goals.