Phone Help for parts and service
Bokö's Line of Machine Tool Products
Bokö is the leader in 5 and 6 axis machine tool building. Bokö built the first
manual 6 axis machine tool in 1928 and since then strives to deliver machine tools to the
market place that more than meet the requirements of our customers, the end users.
- Milling Machines - WF Series
- Our universal high power 6 axis milling machines provide a unique flexibility of
design. Conventional horizontal machining, vertical machining, angular drilling, milling
and boring, internal milling and drilling can all be achieved by our WF Series Machine headstock that incorporates a
boring slide built right in the headstock itself.
- Milling Machines -VH Series
- Universal 6 axis machining with a bi-rotative headstock provides 200° of tool
swing, from 10° above horizontal, to vertical, and back to 10° above the horizontal on
the opposite side in the A axis and 360° of continuous motion in the C axis. The linear
stokes of the machine allow the tool to reach all most areas of the table surface in any
orientation! The rotary table provides a workzone doubling effect that makes the workzone
comparable with many gantry and rail type mills of twice the expense. The CNC system
supports true 5-axis machining with any 5 of the 6 available axes.
- UniSpeed 5 Axis High Speed Universal Milling Machine
- Boko's newest product offering provides the solution sought by firms looking for
a high speed milling machine with 5 axis capability. With 3 linear motions that deliver
feedrates up to 600 ipm two rotary motions and a main spindle delivering12000 rpm and 40
hp! This nwe machine is being built in 3 size ranges with tables from 1500mm x 1000mm to
3000mm x 1400mm.
- CNC and Manual Metal Spinning Machines - Product Line Sold
- Our spinning machines provide state of the art control of roller tool paths using
standard ISO N Block format CNC programming. Our model D40
includes a six position tool turrets, trim and cutoff slides provide complete auto cycling
control. "Teach and Playback" capabilities allow an experienced spinner to
create roller passes using joystick control of the machine.
- CNC Flowforming Machines - Product Line Sold
- Bokö's line of higher power rotary flowforming machines provide the means for
"spinning" thick wall or thin wall tubing and other complex cylindrical shapes
from flat blanks or tube cutoffs. Again we are the first to incorporate standard CNC
machine tool technology to control a process that was the haunt of the "custom"
control builders. Bokö's rigid High-Accuracy design make us the dominant choice among
manufacturers of flowformed aluminum car and truck wheels.
- Duomat Fine Grinding Machines
- Product Line Sold
- Hahn & Kolb's Duomat line of Fine Grinding
machines provide high speed processing of parts requiring flatness and parallelism usually
associated with lapping -- in 1/20th of the time!! We now represent Stähli Inc. out of Biel, Switzerland to bring you this
exceptional machine tool product line.
Bokö remains committed to providing world-class service and technical support
for the products we sell. Follow the highlighted link headlines for an in-depth discussion
of each one of the following service areas.
- Service On-Site
- When you need service on a machine that you count on -- you need service now. We do everything we can to schedule
paid service as we are available on a scheduled service call basis. We have staffed our
Service Department to accommodate the most difficult demands of our customers for service
in a timely manner when their needs are urgent.
- Bokö Services Group stocks over $40,000.00 in parts
in the Rockford location and over $2,000.000.00 in Germany. If we do not have what you
need in stock -- we can usually get it from our vendors in 48 hours or less. We
manufacture many of the machine parts right in Rockford, Illinois and can expedite even
the most difficult to manufacture parts in half the average manufacturing time.
- Machine Rebuilding & Retrofitting
- Bokö Services Group can quote you a total or partial machine rebuild to fit your
budget. Remanufacturing protects your original machine tool investment for the future by
protecting the productivity of your original Bokö machine purchase. If you have an older
CNC machine that is a candidate for a retrofit, give
us a call. We would be happy to quote new and faster servo drive system replacement, new
spindle drive systems or a complete CNC retrofit including all drives, motors and